Wednesday 15 June 2011

Le Pain Quotidien- well anywhere in the world nowadays really...

One of the happiest discoveries I made recently is "bombe" at le pain quotidien. As you know, it is a lovely French style cafe- originally from Belgium- and it is almost as if you see it every corner just like starbucks. 


But seriously, you do not know anything about them until you taste your first "bombe". You will melt to death!!!


It is their signature cake and what they are known for. I did not know that until my Belgian friend told me a few weeks ago, so you might as well also missing out something amazing still... JUST TRY it!!! And you will know why..

At least all my friends who were forced to try bombe au chocolat by me got really happy. (Or quite happy if they were being polite)



Their cook book is also available at the shop. Mmm.. if it were not for my massive suitcases with full of stuff already, I would have bought it.

Good news is that, they have recently opened a few branches in Tokyo, so I will try there to see if I can find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment